Coaching Psychology Unit
We conduct theoretical and empirical research in coaching and coaching psychology, and strive to convey the research and developmental work engaged in by both ourselves and others. We teach coaching at all university levels and wish to collaborate with interested parties regarding coaching in sport, business and health care, including consultancy, training, joint research projects, etc.
- Supporting youth development through active citizenship and team sports
- combining team sports with coaching and mentoring
- Third Generation Coaching – Developing Narrativ-collaborative Theory and Practice
- Health Coaching
- Motivation for the completion of studies – is coaching the answer?
- Casestudy coaching for weight loss
Ongoing PhD projects
- Ebbe Lavendt:
"Positive Psychology Coaching – How Research Can Be Applied In Coaching”
- Morten Bertelsen:
Research project about the coaching relationship
- Knud Ryom:
Supporting youth development through active citizenship and team sports
- Karen Seierøe Barfod:
How is udeskole understood by Teachers?
- Christel Halvor Trøstrup:
How can narrative coaching in natural surroundings strengthen the quality of life for couples with one partner suffering from cancer?
- Group coaching as narrative-collaborative practice
- Mindfulness meditation and complementary and alternative medicine
- Exercise adherence and drop out - the effect of motivational and physiological elements through intensified training
Reinhard Stelter, firstname.lastname@example.org